问:你是通过什么知道韩国的?
In which way do you know Korea?
答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。
I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.
问:你的爱好是什么?
What are your hobbies?
答:看电视,读报纸。
Watching TV and reading newspapers.
问:你来韩国,你的父母同意吗?
You want to go to Korea, and do your parents agree with you?
答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。
Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.
问:你来韩国,你的父母同意吗?
You want to go to Korea, and do your parents agree with you?
答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。
Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.
问:到韩国后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?
What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Korea?
答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!
I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me
问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。
Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?
答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁
Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.
问:你来韩国,你的父母谁来照顾?家里人想你,或你想家,你怎么人?
Who will take care of your parents if you go to Korea? If your parents miss you, or you miss them, what will you do?
答:他们身体很健康,还能干活,即使有事,也有我许多的亲戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他们会帮忙的。
They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.
问:你结婚了吗?
Are you married or single?
答:没有/ 结婚了。
No./ Yes, I am married.
参考资料:
http://hi.baidu.com/%B8%B0%D3%A2%BB%A4%CA%BF/blog/item/3689d431351d11ab5fdf0e49.html